Volunteers have an enormous impact on the health and well-being of our community. When you volunteer at SNAHC, you become a key member of our health home in providing quality healthcare to the Sacramento area.
Interested in joining our team?
Volunteers may work in a variety of capacities, including:
- Staffing outreach events to provide information to the community about the health center’s programs and services.
- Working in SNAHC’s administrative offices. These activities may include assembling information packets, filing, photocopying, assisting with mailings, contacting group participants to confirm attendance, etc.
- Staffing demonstrations and classes to ensure set up, attendance, and clean up; both onsite at the health center and offsite events.
- Fundraising events and activities.
- Other duties as assigned and agreed to.