Internships are on-the-job training programs for persons enrolled in learning programs. These positions are vital to the success of clinical operations while providing valuable working experience to the Intern, as well as exposure in their chosen profession.
Additional compensation is dependent on grant funding.
Your role as an Intern:
- Community Engagement Intern (Development Department)
- Social Media Intern (Development Department)
- Youth Initiatives Intern (Youth Initiatives Department)
- Medical Department Intern
- Optometry Intern
- Human Resources Department Intern
- MSW, ASW, MFT, or Psychology Intern (Behavioral Health Department)
- Dental Department Intern