Pediatric Fund: to support pediatric patients who need services and programs when it is not covered by insurance or another payer source. Examples include:
- Primary care – provide support to our pediatric patients for primary care appointments including immunizations, complete physical examinations, and more.
- Oral health – provide support to our pediatric patients including dental sealants, fluoride varnish, exams, and more.
- Behavioral Health – provide support to pediatric patients and their support persons including counseling, group classes, and more.
- Youth Initiatives – provide support to Native youth regarding mental health, suicide prevention, youth development, and more.
- Training – provide training and continuing education opportunities to SNAHC providers and staff on evidence based practices to ensure our pediatric patients receive high-quality care.
- Helps SNAHC maintain our building and implement new programs for our patients.
Education and Outreach Fund:
- Provides community education and outreach services to the low-income and underserved areas of the Sacramento region. Current areas of focus include diabetes prevention and management, traditional and cultural activities, workforce development, reproductive health, and more.
- Provides support for marketing and outreach at community events so patients can better access our services and programs.
- If there is a different area you’d like to support please do! We happily take donations for specified services and will ensure your contributions are well spent.
Sacramento Native American Health Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your donation. Individual donors who contribute $100+ will be honored in SNAHC’s annual report.
SNAHC Giving Tree
Gifts of $5000 or higher in the calendar year will receive a leaf on our SNAHC Giving Tree located in the medical lobby and will be listed on our website and annual report.
SNAHC regularly accepts gifts in-kind that fit our immediate need. To find out more about this program please contact our Development Associate, Anna Allard at (916)-341-0576 x3037.
Many organizations will match your donation to SNAHC. To find out if your company has a matching gift program, check with your HR department or click here. To submit a matching gift, please contact Development Associate, Anna Allard at (916)-341-0576 x3037.
Send Gift by Mail
If you prefer to mail your gift, please print the gift form and mail to:
Sacramento Native American Health Center, Inc.
2020 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
Attn: Development Office
Thank you—we appreciate your support as you become an important member of the patient’s health care team!