SNAHC is pleased to offer FREE community COVID-19 testing, in partnership with Sacramento County. Testing is available every Saturday from 8:30am – 3:45pm (closed 11:45am – 1:00pm). Testing requires an appointment and walk-ins will be accepted based on availability but are not guaranteed a spot.
Please note we are experiencing wait times of over an hour and may need to stop allowing walk-ins at 2:45pm to ensure that everyone is seen.
You will receive a text and email (if provided) when your results are ready. This usually takes 72 hours. Results can be accessed at color.com/covid-test using your barcode (give at time of test) and date of birth. Please do your best to keep your barcode. If you have not received your results by the following Monday morning, please contact Color Support for assistance at 833-594-1825 or email@example.com. Have your name, date of birth, barcode, testing appointment date, and testing site ready.
Per CDC recommendations, if you are experiencing symptoms, we will automatically do a PCR test. You will receive a text and email (if provided) 15 minutes after your test. We ask you stay on campus in case your results are positive. Positives results should be followed up by confirmatory PCR test. SNAHC can do a PCR test for you onsite.
IS THIS TEST SITE RIGHT FOR YOU?
This testing is:
- For people two-years-old and older
- Preventative Only This testing is for individuals who are not experiencing any symptoms; people with severe symptoms should contact their healthcare providers for testing.
- Nasal Self-Swab Test The nasal swab collection procedure is self-administered, a test taking no more than 60 seconds from start to finish. Learn more about the self-swab process here.
- Indoor This testing is not drive-thru. Testing is located inside.
- Not for Travel Documents Those requiring testing for travel should contact their healthcare providers for testing.
Who can come in for a test?
- The whole family is welcome to be tested. Minors 13 and under should be accompanied by a guardian.
- U.S. citizenship or legal residency is not required.
- Anyone coming in for testing is asked to maintain social distancing and wear a face covering. Masks will be made available for those who do not have one.
For more community COVID-19 testing sites from Monday – Friday, please visit the Sacramento County website.